Reverse mortgages are a useful financial Planning tool
- Access the equity in your home, when and however you choose
- Make needed repairs like a new roof, furnace/air, windows, siding......
- Modify your home to meet your changing needs that come with aging and lifestyle
- Create a "safety net" and let it grow tax free in a line of credit until you need the money
- Do the traveling, or vacationing, you always talked about while your health is good and you still want to go
- Draw a monthly cash disbursement to supplement your pension or social security to help meet expenses
- Give something to your children, or grandchildren, when they need it most and you're around to witness the enjoyment